I offer packages and a la carte options to give you the most flexibility to design exactly what you need for your wedding. Our wedding coverage ranges from $1900- $4900. You may choose from one or two photographer options plus complete album design services.
Contact me for more information and price list.
Every collection will include the following:
- Personal planning session for your wedding day
- Main photographer plus a lighting assistant
- All your images corrected for color, contrast and density, ready to print delivered on a Crystal USB drive ( 3-4 weeks after the event)
- A web image gallery hosted for up to 12 months
Other collections may include Albums, Second photographer, Engagement session plus more!
1. How many weddings have you photographed? How long have you been in business?
I have been operating my own studio since 2003. A few years prior to that, I was working as a wedding photographer for a very busy studio. The total number of weddings I have photographed is well over 500.
2. Do you have other photographers that work for the studio? Is two photographer coverage an option?
I have two other staff photographers. They are amazing and talented. I truly enjoy working with them as a team. They know my style and process extremely well. We are able to be very efficient and creative giving you the best possible outcome.
3. Do I get all my digital files? May I print them?
Yes. You will receive all the files from the gallery. You may print them as you wish. Up to 20x30 size.
4. Are all my images edited?
All the images are edited for color, exposure, density, contrast and tonality. I like bright, happy images. My editing style tends to lean in that direction.
5. How many images can I expect?
It will depend on the length of the wedding, size of wedding party and family, number of location, etc. AND if you have one or two photographers. Your gallery will generally be around 800-1700 images.
6. Do you carry liability insurance?
Yes- $2 Million policy. I am fully insured.
7. What cameras do you work with?
I work with Nikon professional cameras and lenses. My staff photographers use Nikon or Canon.
I chose to work with Nikon equipment for no other reason than I liked the song "KODACHROME" by Paul Simon. Ridiculous....I know. Nikon and Canon both make great gear. It's how you use it that makes the difference.
8. Do you bring back-up equipment?
We have 3 sets of equipment with us on any wedding.
9. Do you bring extra lighting?
We have multiple sets of different types of lighting. On-camera flashes, large studio strobes, LED lighting, etc. Natural light photography is amazing, but, it will not work for every situation. A true professional is never a "natural light" only photographer. #Pleasestoptheinsanity.
10. How far will you travel?
We will travel up to 3 hrs. It may required an overnight stay depending on particular circumstance. It is critical that we are on-time, so the night before, we may be at a hotel close by. Extra fees may apply.
Our current area for wedding photography is Long Island, New York City, Westchester, and parts of New Jersey. I would absolutely consider traveling to further destinations, especially for very unique venues and a fun couple!
11. Where do you like to shoot engagement sessions? What time of the day?
I have a blog post that lists a bunch of locations that work well. Here is a link to the FAVORITE SPOTS FOR ENGAGEMENT SESSIONS ON LONG ISLAND
I find that 1.5 hrs prior to sunset works best for timing. Late afternoon works well. It all depends on the location you select. Super-bright midday sun is too harsh and not flattering to faces.
12. How long before I see my "sneak-peek" and get my photos?
You will generally see a "sneak-peek" on my social media 48 hrs after the wedding. The full gallery is ready 3-4 weeks after the wedding. This is one of the fastest delivery times in this area.
13. How long will my albums take to produce?
Album design may take 2-4 weeks. It all depends on the time of the year it is submitted. If it's during the busy wedding season, it may take up to 4 weeks. Production of the album is 3-4 weeks after approval. Once again, one of the fastest times for delivery on Long Island!
14. Can I order prints, "thank-you" cards, custom collage canvas prints?
Yes! Full design service is available to you. You can request any custom product such as cards, albums, collages.