Would you like more information?
Contact me here
Lana Rowe Photography was established in 2003. Since then, I have photographed hundreds of weddings on Long Island, Hamptons, New York and other surrounding areas. It has been an honor and a privilege to document weddings of so many wonderful people. It is truly special to be able to share in such a joyful day.
I am thoroughly familiar with most wedding venues on Long Island and the Hamptons. Long Island wedding couples are lucky to have access to beautiful beachfront properties (Oceanbleu, The View, Peconic Bay Yacht Club, Land's End), stately mansions ( Bourne Mansion, Larkfield, Jericho Terrace, Oheka Castle, Glen Cove Mansion, NYIT de Seversky
Wedding photography is a specialty especially in the sophisticated Long Island and New York market.
Couples want the best wedding photography on Long Island they can find.
There are many amazing, creative professional wedding photographers on Long Island. It does get very confusing and overwhelming to see what the "best" option is. Here are my top 10 requirements I would consider necessary to be considered "best wedding photographer"
1.In person meeting at their location- preferably an office not a Starbucks. You want to know they have an actual place of business and will be there in a year or more! Wedding photography is a specialty. No one needs to to"practice" on your wedding!
2. Many years of experience plus rave reviews from real clients. No one should be fumbling trying to figure out what to de next on your wedding day! It takes hundreds of weddings to get to the level of confidence to say "yes- I am the best wedding photographer on Long Island".
3. Consistent body of work that shows their experience. Album samples, etc.
4. Natural, beautiful images that will withstand the test of time. Try to avoid overly "stylized" photos. They are awesome now, but in 10 years, they may look silly to you.
5. Fast delivery of images- 2-4 weeks max.
6. Creative, tailored approach to each wedding- not same for all!
7. impeccable customer service and fast response to inquiries or concerns.
8. Full insured- a must!
9. Takes time to understand what is important to you! Professional photographer must be able to adjust to the client not the other way around. If you want more candid coverage- great! More formal- awesome! Flexibility is key to making couples and families happy. It's your wedding after all.
10. Best equipment possible! State of the art cameras, lighting and lenses are what makes it possible to be the best wedding photographer you can be. Yes, it's not the camera that creates the image, but I sure prefer to create with the best possible tools. Multiple sets of back up equipment, variety of lighting and creativity are all a must for a successful day.
- For more information, please fill out the contact form, call me at 516-721-1364 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
I have been featured in several publications throughout the years. Numerous reviews from our past clients offer unbiased and unsolicited praise. All this is tremendous and I am extremely grateful for the recognition. The art of photography is constantly evolving and I consider it imperative to continue to learn and study the current exciting tends so we can incorporate them into our work. I strive to be the best wedding photographer I can be.
(wedding pictures, wedding photography, wedding photos ,engagement photos, portrait photography)
Partial list of Long Island wedding venues we know well:
Riviera Caterers, Venetian Yacht Club, Bourne Mansion, Larkfield, Jericho Terrace,
Oheka Castle, Glen Cove Mansion, NYIT de Seversky Mansion, Vanderbilt Museum, Garden City Hotel, The Royalton at Roslyn Country Club, Chateau at Coindre Hall, The Carltun, Carlyle on the Green, Nissequogue Golf Club, Giorgios, Flowerfield, Westbury Manor, Fox Hollow, Mansion at Timber Point, Mansion at West Sayville, Three Village Inn, Milleridge Inn, The Vineyard, Hallockville Museum Farm, Peconic River Herb Farm, Bedell Vineyard, Miller Beach Surf Club, Bates House, Coral House, Crescent Beach Club, The View, Insignia, Crest Hollow Country Club, Land's End...and many
Search terms: wedding pictures, wedding photography, wedding photos ,engagement photos, portrait photography